Back on That Blogwagon
Welp. I’m lame. I’ve been off the blogwagon for over 3 months now. I’ve been busy living, and I haven’t taken the time to write about it. A lot has happened in the past few months though, so be prepared for a slew of posts. A lot is going to happen in the next few months, so be prepared for me to disappear again too.
Here is a list of the things that have happened since May 30th, when I last posted here (in chronological order):
- I moved back to the U.S. and saw my family and ate pizza.
- I secured an apartment in Atlanta with a relative stranger (but in a better area of town than last time).
- I went up to North Carolina to spend 3 weeks with B, including a weekend in Asheville where we celebrated our 1 year dating anniversary.
- I worked at Barre3 and as an English tutor for a brief lazy month in Florida.
- I went to a doctor that began treating health issues that I have struggled with for years.
- I moved back to Atlanta.
- I had a panic attack about finishing school on time because I was not enrolled in a class I needed.
- The teacher of said class changed classrooms, allowing her to override me into the class (the previous classroom only accommodated 20 people, and I was going to be student #21).
- I got hired three days before school started to teach a class in my department’s Intensive English Program in addition to the two student development courses I already knew I was going to be teaching.
- B and I met up in Panama City, and he asked me to marry him.
- I said “of course”.
- I started school as a fiancé, student, and teacher.
- I looked at my schedule and realized I needed help managing stress, so I enrolled in three yoga courses.
- I created a wedding budget and started planning a wedding.
- I had three meltdowns in the weekend after school started. I then decided to talk to B, and we cut our guest list to pretty much just family.
So, that’s been my life. I have a lot more to say about these things, but I figured a quick post would help any of you who read along and didn’t know all of this to better understand as I write posts.
Oh, and in case you were interested, I haven’t gained any weight back. I’m not exactly sure why, but at this point I am healthy (and very happy about it).